Tupperware is an American multinational multi-level marketing company, focusing on kitchen and household products.
Duration: 5 nights in Jerusalem.
Tupperware Brazil chose Israel as a destination for a trip for their best sales agents, as a benefit for their outstanding performance.
The goal was to reward the employees with a memorable program.
The group stayed at the Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem for 5 nights and and participated in a variety of activities:
- A welcome dinner at Beit Shmuel venue – overlooking the Old City.
- A full day tour of Jerusalem that ended at the Armenian restaurant – Bulghourji.
- A full day tour of the Dead Sea including the Mud Festival and an amazing Bedouin Party in the desert.
- A full day at the Northern part of Israel, including sailing on the Sea of Galilee and attending St Peter’s church.
- On their last day our guests joined a Tree Planting activity in a forest near Jerusalem, where they were awarded with certificates by the Jewish National Fund. The program was closed at the Gala Dinner at Olmaya venue– an amazing event venue that gave a majestic finale to this magical tour.