Daycoval is a leading Brazil-based bank that provides personal and corporate banking services.
Duration: 3 nights in Tel Aviv; 4 nights in Jerusalem.
Daycoval Bank chose Israel for their annual incentive tour for the bank employees and major clients.
The goal was to organize a unique program, that consisted of special itineraries.
The RFP was to organize a fun, easy-going program, yet with historical and religious tours and to spare some time for shopping. The guests were thrilled to be in Israel.
The group was in Israel for 7 nights and enjoyed a variety of activities:
- Cycling down the Tel Aviv Promenade along the Mediterranean seashore.
- Beach activities in Herzliya, including: surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking and beach games. The private area was closed off by flags of Daycoval Bank.
- Touring all over the country with special visits of museums and ceremonies in Caesarea, Haifa and Acre.
- Visiting the Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall and the Via Dolorosa.
- The Mud Festival at the Dead Sea – the lowest spot on earth. The private area was closed off by flags of Daycoval Bank.
- Receptions and dining in unique private venues: The Mamilla Hotel area and The Tower of David Museum including private screening of the Sound and Light show with the Daycoval Bank logo projected throughout the event on the Old City Walls.
- A farewell dinner at the Havarim Canyon, under Masada. An open air event with the participants dressed in gallabias and keffiyehs. The group entered the site in complete darkness and walked to the event with the famous Nabucco opera chorus of the Hebrew Slaves playing in the background. When the desert lights were turned on – the group enjoyed dinner sitting around tables and a modern disco party.