Tupperware Brazil 2017
Tupperware incentive in Israel 2017.
Occurrence: May 2017
Duration: 5 Nights – in Jerusalem
Tupperware Brazil chose Israel for their best sales agents and who reached their targets ( a benefit employees receive for outstanding sales in their jobs)
The aim was to reward them with a magical program that will be remembered for a very long time.
The group stayed at the Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem for 5 nights and was full of activities:
- Welcome Dinner at Beit Shmuel – overlooking the Old City
- Full day tour of Jerusalem that ended at the Armenian restaurant – Bulghourji
- Full day tour of the Dead sea including Mud Festival and an amazing Bedouin Party in the Desert
- Full day at the .Northern part of Israel including sailing on the Sea of Galilee and St Peter’s lunch
- The last day of activities was a Tree Planting activity at a forest near Jerusalem with certificates awarded by the Jewish National Fund and the Gala Dinner at Olmaya – an amazing event venue that gave a majestic finale to this magical tour