Bidvest reveals Israel’s history and Culture
Occurrence: February 2009
Duration: 7 Nights – in Tel Aviv
Bidvest South Africas leading Holding company chose Israel for their Annual Conference bringing over 400 of their top managers and sales winners.
The aim was to reward them with a magical program that will be remembered for a very long time.
The group stayed at the Tel Aviv Hilton for 7 nights and was full of activities:
- 2 days Conference with variety of coffee breaks
- Full day tour of Jerusalem including lunch with Israel’s President Shimon Peres
- Full day tour of the Dead sea including Mud Festival and an amazing Bedouin Party in the Desert
- Welcome Market party at the Tel Aviv Port with authentic merchants from the Carmel Market and a folklore group.
- Dine around in 12 different gourmet restaurants in Tel Aviv
- An amazing dance party at Ronit Farm
- Shopping tour of Tel a Aviv